Sunday, February 24, 2008

Out of town...

Tomorrow I am going to a conference in Post Falls for 4 days. Ew. Northern Idaho in February... not my idea of a good time! Justin, always the super dad, took vacation to be able to stay home with the girls and run them all over creation like I do. The girls and I are really freaking out! Not that we doubt his daddy-ing skills, we are super scared about his hair-doing abilities... or lack thereof! So, while I am out of town, if you see my children looking rather um... disheveled, tell Justin that he did a great job then pull the girls around the corner and fix them!! The girls will never tell! I am a full believer that it takes a village to raise a child, well this week it's gonna take a village to do my girls' hair! I'll check back for reports on Friday. Have a great week!

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

You are hilarious!!! I love reading your posts - keep 'em coming. If I see the girls looking less than perfection I'll attempt to do their hair as cute as you do. I do have to say, you set the bar pretty high as far as hair skills. Justin has his work cut out for him!

The Turnarounds said...

I remeber when I was in the hospital with Paige and Aaron had to do Violet's hair for church. I was pretty worried that Violet was going to arrive with bed head. He surprised me though. He bathed her that morning and put pig tails in her hair with Matching bow clips!! (I was stunned). He later commented that getting the pig tails in was the hardest part of getting her ready that morning, he said it took him almost 15 minutes to get them to work... Anyways I what I am really trying to say it I can relate and tell the girls and Justin GOOD LUCK!! :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

I would tell ya to send the girls over here, but we are all sickly! Yuck!
Plus, remember that time I had to put Lexi's hair in a bun...my bun making skills aren't so great!! (;
I am sure Justin will do great...he is so good at having little girls...I wouldn't be shocked if Deputy Dance secretly knew how to french braid!