Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Family Clown(s)







So the other night when we went to have our interview with the Stake President we had to wait out in the hall for quite a while. Really it was like 15 minutes, but with the girls it seemed like 45. They were getting restless and starting to act goofy and I had just finished reminding them who's House we were in and Justin pulls out this... I have never EVER seen him make this face and he feels that NOW, in the Stake Presidents office, is the place for this?! Are you kidding me?


So of course all of us bust up laughing and just when I think we've all got our giggles out I look over at Griffin... And she is also doing sound effects! I laughed so hard I cried, Lexi laughed so hard she tooted! And Griffin would NOT stop making the face! The Stake President came out and asked if everything was okay, since I was already crying! Griffin didn't show him the face, thank goodness. During my interview with him Justin and the kids kept the joke going and it was SO HARD to remain serious and focused because I could hear the giggling and I was picturing this face...

2 comments:

Tiff said...

And i am related to you clowns?? J/K!! I love it! You guys are hilariouse! I love the spunk and humor you have together!! You keep me laughing every day!!

Mom/Lisa said...

Well aren't those just the most precious pictures..I would like poster size of them..what a way to start the day..you guys are Great you all make me laugh...and I appreciate the updates..cuz I don't get to see you much!! I'm soooooo verrrrrry happppy for you all to become an Eternal Family!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!