Monday, February 11, 2008

Families can be together forever....



We have finally made it! We are so happy to tell everyone that we have set a sealing date for our family! We are planning on the 22nd of March at the Idaho Falls Temple at 2:30 pm. Lexi's adpotion was made official on Sept. 11th, but we just recieved her birth certificate about 2 weeks ago, which is what we need to show them at the temple, to prove that we are now ALL Dance's! I have reserved a room for 20 people, so if you would like to attend please let me know as soon as possible. (UPDATE: we now have the room for up to 50 people, so if you would like to come, please do!)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Um, if you are not full, may I please attend? I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats to the fullest! I lost your e-mail address - can I have it?

JC Photography said...

Count us in if there is room. We'd love to be there! That's so awesome - Congrats!!! You new picture is beautiful. I love it!

Megan and Alyvia said...

I am SOOO happy for you guys. If you have room I would also love to be there.
I love your new family pic too, you guys are just all so cute!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Oh, P.S. I tagged you in my blog...just read mine and it'll tell you what to do. (:

ALICIA said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you guys. That is awesome. Please count us in....we will most definately be there!

Alicia

Mom/Lisa said...

Beautiful picture!!! I'm very happy for all of you..What a Blessing it will be to be an Eternal Family...I'm not sure we can be inside..but we will be there to see your beautiful faces as you come out!! I really wish I could be inside...sorry..I Luv You All!!