Friday, February 8, 2008

My Man Tag

My Man

What is his name?
Justin D. Dance a.k.a. The Deputy

How long did you date?
We met in March, started dating in May, got engaged in July, and got married in September... all in the same year!

How old is he?
28

Who eats more sweets?
Me, for sure. He doesn't even like birthday cake!

Who said I love you first?
He did...

Who is taller?
The Deputy

Who can sing better?
We both sing, actually. He sang to me at our wedding, was in choir in high school, and thinks he is going to be the next American Idol! I sang in high school, and when I was Baptist, I sang in the church choir.

Who is smarter?
Um... It depends on the subject. Politics? Justin. Babies? ME! Bad drivers? Justin. Cooking? ME!

Who does the laundry?
ME!

Who pays the bills?
The Deputy

Who mows the lawn?
Marcia Yancey (the landlord's wife)

Who drives?
He does... I can't stand the pressure!

Who is more stubborn?
ME!

Who kissed who first?
I kissed him first...

Who asked who out first?
I think I asked him out first.

Who proposed?
He did. He asked if Lexi and I would marry him. How could we refuse?

Who has more siblings?
We each have 1 brother and 1 sister... although his actually speak to him!

Who wears the pants?
I do for sure, but on some things I let him think he does.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You both sing?? That is great news for the Activities Chairman to know for the next ward talent show!! He sounds so romantic and sweet. Good pick Summer.

JC Photography said...

I love your blog. I seriously love to stalk my friends on here... Is that bad? I may need therapy for it some day! Yikes!