Thursday, February 14, 2008

7 Things Tag...

Okay... things about me you don't already know. This might be difficult!

1. I can't stand dirt. Or being dirty.

2. I love to garden. Yes, I know there is dirt involved and I can't explain it, I just LOVE it! And I have a green thumb... so I've been told.

3. I'm really not as crafty as everyone thinks I am. I am a great copier!

4. I hate showering. I have a fear that Justin is going to come in and scare me when I have my eyes closed... probably because I do it to him! So I take baths, nice long hot ones.

5. I never wanted to have my own kids. I wanted to adopt (and someday we still might). I am not a big fan of pain, which as you moms know, is a requirement to bearing children.

6. I screen my calls... all the time.

7. I tried to set Justin up with another girl when we first met! She was a cute little LDS girl. He wasn't into her... thank goodness!

So there you go! Now I tag Tiff and Alicia. Have fun! By the way, I would tag Erin Davis, but well... where the heck is your blog?!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Thank you for tagging me sum...as if i am not struggling to make 1 post per week!! :) I'll manage! as for no pics of you on my slide show....i wasnt aware you allowed pictures to be taken of you now! Last time i tried to take a pic of you it wasnt pretty! And...the only one you have of me and you is the one we are wearing 16 layers of cloths pluss winter coats because we are outside toys r us at 3:30 am!! Not my fav....but it was your computer and i never got a copy!! I was thinking that also...we need some pics togehter!! We are 2 peas in a pod, a hand and a glove, a shovel and darkness of night...you see where this is going right?

ALICIA said...

Thanks for tagging me:) Gives me something to do as I lay sick and motionless in my good ol' bed!!!

Mom/Lisa said...

Very interesting family you are!! And I learned some more things about you!!! I have to say I'm very glad Justin didn't take you up on the other girl!!! Nice Pictures...I'm sorry little Griffy was sick..she looks better now..it's hard to tell when to go and when not to go to the doctor!!
Miss Ya and Luv Ya

JC Photography said...

Fun!! Todd ALWAYS scares me in the shower - it's funny to hear that baths are the solution. I have to agree with you about Erin... WHERE IS YOUR BLOG!!!! Sheesh, she really needs to get cracken! Especially with a little girl on the way - we are all going to want to see pictures!

Erin said...

I know how to e-mail, I'll SEND pictures! My life is just too boring to blog about. There is nothing worse than putting people to sleep at the computer. I just love reading all of yours! You are all so clever and witty when you write - I love it! You are doing great Summer!
Chow for now!

Megan and Alyvia said...

I loved reading your 7 things. You do love to garden, and you grow an amazing garden might I say. If any of you have seen the squash Summer grows....it is Ginormous!