Monday, October 20, 2008

STILL Pregnant...

Yes, it's true. I still have not had this baby. Once off bed rest he and my uterus have decided they are oh-so-comfy just as they are. I went to see Dr. Leavitt again today. He did not check me... I couldn't handle possibly being told that I had gone from a 2 to a 1 to completely closed up! So he measured my humongous belly and Aidan is measuring right at 36, which is good since I'm 36 weeks. He said I am right on track to have a 7 1/2 to 8 lb. baby!!! Holy crap. Um, let me just remind you that my biggest child weighed only 6 lbs. 8 oz. I'm freaking out. Justin and I both weighed 8lbs. 4 oz. I'm doomed!

I told Dr. Leavitt that I had been looking online at ways to induce labor.. I can't be sure, but I thought I saw him roll his eyes at me. ;) I told him my plans of drinking nothing but pineapple juice and spending lots of "quality time" with Justin. He just smiled and told me to go right ahead... I have a feeling he thinks it won't work... He asked if I was going to try Castor oil. Uh, I really am not of fan of possibly pooping my pants! I guess there are SOME things worse than being pregnant!!! :)

2 comments:

JC Photography said...

Hee hee! Okay so it's not really funny -but it is! My mother-in-law did the oil thing on her last one and she wasn't sure how much to take. She took A LOT - and ended up in labor within an hour and she was an 1 1/2 hours from the hospital. So apparently it worked for her - FAST. So maybe take it on your drive up there. I'm sure Justin won't mind helping out with quality time - purely for the sake of inducing labor.... HA! Good luck.

MJCastleton said...

I guess whatever you did must have WORKED! ;-)