Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy birthday, Griffin!!! (It's only three weeks late...)

Griffin's actual birthday was May 14th. It was a great day. We took treats to school and dance and everyone she knew sang to her about 30 times that day... then she wanted to know when her party was going to be. Um, crap. What party? Little did I know that she had invited all the girls from her class and all the girls from dance, so now not only is Griffin asking me when her party is, but I have mom's coming up to me to find out all the party details. Um, crap.
I always say I do my best work under pressure, and once again, I proved my point. We went to a friends' birthday party the Saturday right after Griffin's b-day at the Bronco Barn here in Blackfoot. There were balloons and bounce houses, pizza, and ice cream and cake.. all for $50! Nice. I went to the counter and booked it for the next Saturday. A great time was had by all, and my favorite part... I didn't have to have any wild little girls at MY house! SO worth it!!! Here are some pics...
Griffin and her dancer girl cake


The super fun bounce houses


Um, he IS smiling....

Sunglasses from Karter and Kylie. I like the "tag still on" look.


So there you go, Griffin's birthday, in a nutshell, three weeks late! Have a great week!


5 comments:

keri said...

Thanks for the update, I was starting to think the baby animals had eaten you up. Love the pics. Happy B-day Griffin.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Griffin! Sounds like Bronco Barn has a pretty sweet little setup, I am not a party planner, I'll have to keep them in mind. It was very nice to hear a little something from the Dance household. I assumed just the opposite of Keri, I thought that you and the baby got hungry at baby animal day and you swallowed all of those cute little creatures. You know the ending to the lady who swallowed a fly - I thought you suffered the same fate. Glad you are well, you better post Wed.!! We are dieing to know.

Sam and Ash said...

She is so darling! Ia m glad to see that Justin enjoyed the b-day festivities also! :> Thanks for the well wishes - I am soooo glad that week is over. How are you feeling? Wednesday is the big day? I will be sure to check the blog on that day! GOOD LUCK!!!! :> Love, Ash.

JC Photography said...

Yeah a post!!!! This is so exciting. Oh by the way - love the picture of "smiling" justin. Hee hee. I miss seeing you at dance! Ugh. Oh and I should have the pictures this back this week. I got half of them, just waiting for the rest.

Graham Crackerz said...

Bronco Barn? I have never heard of it. What a great price for all the fun!! I'll definitely be calling you for details when birthdays roll around in our family.