Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Animal Day 2008

Last year we started going to the super fabulous (and germ infested) baby animal day here in Blackfoot. The kids always have a great time and I usually get great pictures... this year was no exception. Tiff, Karter and Kylie came with us and apparently I was the only one who forgot to wear my big girl panties... I would NOT touch the snakes! Karter totally tricked me last year and said that if I touched the big yellow thing that he would touch it... well he didn't, so I touched a snake for nothing. This year it was a whole new ballgame!
Yep, not one snake, but two!!! What a stud! Then the girls got in on the snake action... Even Kylie!
She cried when the snake man took the snake away from her!!! This was not the best part... Tiff lost her marbles somewhere between the baby chicks and baby rabbits and decided that maybe she should get in on the snake action... Then she got a little bit braver (crazier)...
(notice the faces on the woman and the little girl standing behind Tiff)

This was my favorite moment of the entire day. The "Oh Sh*%!" moment. Also known as the moment Tiff found her damn marbles!

There were also lots of cute and cuddley things there, but really, how can you beat that face?!


Oh, yeah. Griffin told her dad that she got to touch a hairy goat boobie and make milk come out! Sorry about the excellent picture of the goat's hind quarters. How embarASS ing for her!

As you can imagine at the end of the day ( and every five minutes during the day) I was running around with hand sanitizer like a crazy woman.. not the kind of crazy woman that holds a snake, though.

3 comments:

Graham Crackerz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! We missed out this year because everyone in the house (except me) was barfing. Including Marcus!

Erin said...

Ha, Ha, Those are great pics! Love the picture of Tiff, Yikes - she is crazy!

JC Photography said...

We were going to go, but my neighbor said it wasn't worth it. It looks totally fun. Especially the goat milking! Go Griffin