Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged by Jenny

ABC Tag

A- attached or single? Attached to the Deputy
B- best friends? Justin, Tiffy, Lexi and Griffin, Megan, Sandy Cheeks, Mom Lisa
C- cake or pie? banana cream pie!
D- day of choice? first day of summer
E- essential items? my phone, carmex, tweezers
F- favorite clothing item? stretchy pants!
G- greatest ambition in life? to have happiness for everyone I love. And to have lots more babies!
H- habits? I have to get ready in the exact same order every morning. Routine, routine, routine.
I- indulgence? buying things for the girls. and making hairbows.
J- jan or july? July! I am so over this snow!
K- kids? Lexi (8), Griffin (5), and ???
L- life is not complete without? my family
M- movie? How to lose a guy in 10 days, The game plan, The legend of the waterhorse
N- number of brothers and sisters? 1 each
O- Oranges or apples? both
P- phobia or fear? not being in control, turning out like my mom, not having a good relationship with the girls, not having any more children
Q- qoute? "Give me but one firm place to stand and I shall move the earth"- Aristotle
R- reason to smile? watching the girls dance, Justin, my friends, my garden
S- season of choice? um, summer.
T- tv shows? Project Runway, America's Best Dance Crew, Desparate Housewives, American Idol
U- unknown fact about me? It is not hard to hurt my feelings, I can never let anything go. (I'm working on it.) I also tend to take my bra off in the car on the way home, I suppose this could also go under worst habit....
V- vegetable? Artichokes (from my garden), banana squash (from my garden)
W- worst habit? spending to much money (!), feeling the need to always be in control
X- ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y- your favorite foods? artichokes, steak, salmon, crab legs
Z- zodiac sign? Aries

Now I tag Alicia, Tiffy, Tessa, and Jessica Cox! Have fun girls!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Essential item - TWEEZERS? You pack those with you? I thought that was something that should be done before you leave the house. Well, good to know because I've always got those stinking stray eyebrow hairs that reveal themselves after I'm gone. I know that you think about those tweezers every time you are looking at me while we talk in the hall at church!

ALICIA said...

Um.....letter number K......is there something that we should know about? Is there a new one in the oven?????

Leashy

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

Too soon to tell. I'll keep ya posted!

JC Photography said...

YEAH!!!