Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pregnancy Pics...

So, I have had several requests for the ever hated pregnancy pics... I know technically I'm not fat, but ugh! Seeing myself in a mirror or a window as I'm walking by is bad enough, but now you people want me to post it on the Internet!!! This is madness. Here you go.
Proud mama and baby in front of the reflection pool at the SLC Temple this Sunday. (Went for a work trip, FYI.)


Wresting a croc at Hogle Zoo... belly nicely concealed... and squished.

Holy belly (and boobies! Geez. It's like a car wreck, you know you should look away, but just can't.)! This was giraffe was SUPER fun to get off of! Not a pretty picture.

That's all you get. I hope this fulfills your needs for pregnant pics!

P.S. All is still going very well with baby, he continues to be a TOTAL WILD MAN, and we are almost to the third trimester! Yea!

4 comments:

JC Photography said...

YEAH for the pictures. You are a cute pregnant girl! I especially would have love to have seen the mounting and dismounting of the giraff!

Erin said...

Love the pics, love the croc wrestling too!

The Turnarounds said...

Summer, you crack me up!!!

Graham Crackerz said...

We took the kids to the Hogle zoo on the 10th. Would have been fun to see you there. By the way, you are adorable pregnant, but I completely understand the hating looking in the mirror thing. I felt the same way.