Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Griffin's most exciting moment EVER!

We all know what a funny, funny girl Griffin is... Well when we went to the dentist last month she begged him to do x-rays, (she was not due for them, so this would mean I would have to pay for them out of pocket... which I did.) so she could see what teeth she should be concentrating her wiggling efforts on. Dr. Neff thought this was super funny so he granted her wish and pointed out the first "victim". She was off on a tooth wiggling frenzy! For the last month every time I turn around that child has had her hand in her mouth (EW! Germs.) trying to get that darn tooth out. Well, Sunday morning was THE BIG DAY!!! As soon as Justin got out of bed she attacked him with a napkin in hand and informed him "It's time!" Like she was in labor or something. So anyway, here are the events as they occured, in pictures.



She was a champ! No tears. She actually didn't even realize that Justin had pulled it out. She woke us up at 5:30 Monday morning to tell us the tooth fairy had come to visit her. Then she was SO excited she wiggled and talked till my alarm went off at 6:15. She is already working on the next victim.

6 comments:

Erin said...

She is a doll, and one determined little girl! She was funny Sunday, I had barely walked through the door into primary when she says "Hi Erin, I lost my tooth!" I have this really cute book "Mooses' Loose Tooth", I'll have to let her borrow it. My kids read it a hundred times with every loose tooth that comes our way.

Jess and the KIDS!!!! said...

WOW! what a champ. Mackenzie had to have her teeth literally FALL out in her hand because she was such a wuss about letting us pull them. I even tried to (a white lie) tell her that the tooth fairy only comes if you let us PULL it out. didn't work. WAY to GO griffin!Also I am soooo sorry you are so sick. the joys of pregnancies.

JC Photography said...

Yeah Griffin. I love that girl. Ashlee thinks Griffin looks really "cute" without her tooth! - (that's a direct quote)

Anonymous said...

the girls are growing up so fast!! miss you guys the cousins need to get together soon.

ALICIA said...

Congrats Griffin! That is awesome.

Sam and Ash said...

Wow - she is brave, I HATED having my teeth pulled. ;> I sent out a mass email about my blog, did you not get it? I am offended that I have not been added to your favorites! :> How are the mornings going????